The Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer enables you to steam perfect, latte-art worthy milk at home, without spending hundreds of dollars on an espresso machine.
The steam wand features a dual-hole nozzle designed to create creamy, silky milk. Its durable 18/10 stainless steel body design makes it very versatile, being suitable for gas, electric stovetops, most Induction stovetops (must be suitable for 304-grade stainless steel), or even on a campfire.
- Create barista-style microfoam for the ultimate latte, wherever you go
- Double nozzle steam tip for ultimate heating and aeration
- Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
- Pressure release valve
- Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops.
- Dimensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction (must be suitable for 304-grade stainless steel), and Campfire.
- Weight: 1.24 kg
1. Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
2. When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
3. Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a vortex.
4. When the milk reaches its desired temperature, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
5. Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
Please Note: To make sure there is not excess built-up pressure, do not fill with water past the handle.