Prismo is a pressure-actuated valve designed specifically to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker that produces espresso-style shots that are flavourful, versatile, and quick to drink. The magic of the Prismo is its pressure-actuated valve that generates additional pressure and shoots out the brewed shot in a way that forms a creamy mouthfeel and bold flavour.Features:
- Create espresso-style shots with creamy mouthfeel.
- No-drip seal allows full-immersion brewing without having to worry about coffee draining prematurely mid-brew. No need to flip the AeroPress as with the ‘inversion method.’
- Pressure actuated valve is the secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
- Reusable 70-micron etched stainless steel filter stops sludge in its tracks. and eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Compatible with shot glasses: the valve aperture allows you to brew directly into sturdy shot glasses, rather than having to brew into a larger server first.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Made from Polypropylene, Silicone and Stainless Steel.
- Dimensions: 7cm wide x 2.5cm high.
1. Grind 18g of coffee at a fine setting.
2. Add 45g of hot water over ten seconds, then stir rapidly for twenty seconds.
3. Insert the plunger and press down quickly to pull the shot.
- 1 x Fellow Prismo.
- 1 x Reusable Stainless Steel Filter.