The Flair Classic is the original Flair Espresso Maker that turned the craft coffee industry on its head in 2016. The completely manual, single-serve, hand lever press is capable of brewing between 6-9 BAR pressure, exactly that needed to brew cafe-quality espresso from wherever you are.
Its sleek design consists only of elements that are essential for crafting the perfect espresso shot, making the Flair extremely simple to use for beginners and coffee connoisseurs alike. Simply remove the stainless steel portafilter and preheat with hot water, add your favourite ground coffee and tamp, pour in hot water, and press down on the handle to extract a beautiful double shot of espresso.
Made from quality stainless steel and premium grade aluminium, the Flair Espresso Maker is made to last and has no electronic parts to break or fail. Simple to use, easy to clean, and quick to dismantle, the Flair is a fantastic option for brewing quality espresso at home.
The Flair Classic with Pressure Kit also includes the custom Flair Pressure Gauge, piston stem and a stainless steel plunger. The Pressure Kit allows for immediate feedback while brewing and aids in targeting a well-balanced and precise extraction.
- Elegant, portable, and durable
- Easy to clean, quick to assemble/disassemble
- Easy to store and transport
- Provides up to 8-12 bars of pressure, creating a full-bodied espresso
- Portafilter capacity: 16-22 grams
- Extraction volume: approx. 45 mL
- Detachable stainless steel portafilter for easy pre-heating and cleaning
- Carry case included
- Black Post, Base & Lever with Red Portafilter Base
- Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Dispersion Screen
- Brewing Cylinder
- Polyacetal Piston
- Dosing Cup
- Drip Tray
- Carrying Case
- Screw for affixing Post to Base permanently
- Brewing Guide
- Pressure Gauge, Stem and Stainless Steel Plunger