The Baratza Virtuoso+ delivers a consistent, café-quality grind ideal for soft brew and auto brewed coffees thanks to the high-performance conical burr set that produces uniform grind particles. Find the perfect grind size with 40 individual settings for any brew method. Easily control and replicate the perfect grind amount for your brew with the help of a digital 40-second timer screen and keep an eye on the grinding action through the clear grounds bin, backlit with LEDs.
- 40mm conical burrs that grind 1.5-2.4g/second. Durable and accurate producing a uniform grind.
- Simple grind adjustment with 40 settings to adjust from fine to coarse for French press. The grind range is from 200 to 1200 microns.
- Controlled by a 40-second digital timer adjustable to the tenth of a second, that allows repeatable dosing.
- Suited towards soft brew methods - drip to french press and designed to grind a dose at a time for home use.
- Powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles.
- Equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor
- 40mm steel conical burrs
- 180W motor
- 220g capacity hopper / 142g grind catching container
- 40 different grinding steps
- Motor controlled by a 40-second digital timer, adjustable to the tenth of a second.
Dimensions: 120mm (w) x 350mm (h) x 160mm (d)