Pre-order your Breville Precision Brewer today! Due to arrive August 10th.
The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 1.8L drip coffee maker with the precision and adjustability required to brew SCA standard filter coffee, automatically. With six brewing modes to choose from, the Precision Brewer is incredibly versatile for the home coffee-lover, with iced coffee, cold brew, and strong brew settings available at the touch of a button.
The 'My Brew' mode has been specifically designed for the more technical brewers who love dialling-in their favourite recipe and testing out different methods. Using the button, you can toggle through and adjust your brew temperature, flow rate, and bloom time and let the Precision Brewer do all of the hard work for you.
Still fancy a one or two cup pour over? This brewer automatically adjusts the coffee-to-water contact time and allows you to brew straight into a takeaway mug or your favourite mug for a low-volume brew.
- Six brewing modes: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, IceCoffee, Cold Brew, My Brew
- Dual filter baskets: Brew any volume you like with both Flat Bottom (1.8L) and Cone (1.2L) style baskets included.
- Preset modes with customisable settings allowing you to adjust the bloom time, flow rate and brewing temperature.
- Adjustable and precise digital temperature control
- Three different flow rates to choose from
- Thermo-Coil Heating System delivers water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminium.
- The Gold Cup mode automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 310mm x 400mm
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Capacity: 1.8L / 12 Cup
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 Volts
- Thermal Carafe
- Coffee Spoon
- Cone filter basket insert
- Pour over adapter
- Mesh basket filter
- Flat bottom basket filter papers (10 pack)
- Water hardness test strip
V60 Brewer not included - for demonstration purposes only.