Inspired by tall cold brew towers in stylish coffee shops, the Bruer Cold Brew System brings drip cold brew coffee to the home setting in a simple and beautiful way.
Drip by drip the Bruer's slow process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavours of any coffee you brew. The process is quite visually appealing - the Bruer has 3 levels: the water, the coffee grounds, and the coffee collection chamber. Water slowly drips down the water chamber and into the coffee chamber, slowly saturating the coffee grounds and continuing through to the coffee carafe.
The Bruer's counter worthy design is made from all high-quality materials including borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and food-grade silicone. The beauty of the Bruer is that it's practical and reasonably priced, making cold brewed coffee easy to obtain!
- Coffee brewed cold with a slow drip, rather than immersion.
- Adjustable drip-rate.
- Compatible with standard AeroPress paper filters as well as metal reusable filters.
- Cold-brew coffee naturally extracts less acidic and bitter compounds, producing a smoother, more gentle beverage.
- Makes up to 600ml of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over-extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Includes 100 paper filters.
- Easy to clean.
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Silicone, Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 600ml (20 fl. oz)
- Dimensions: 127mm x 127mm x 266.7mm (5” x 5” x 10.5”)