Keep your coffee fresher for longer. Oxygen makes coffee stale and robs your brew of its full potential. The Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister banishes air, moisture, and odors to stop your beans from aging out before you’ve enjoyed the whole bag.
To seal, simply twist the lid back and forth to remove the air from inside the canister and watch the dot on the vacuum lock indicator drop to reveal a green ring. Removing air prevents oxidation and extends the shelf life of your coffee by up to 50%.
When the contents of your Atmos are calling your name, press the easy release button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
Matte black stainless steel body for an extra layer of protection from flavor-sucking sunlight.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump: Simply twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside. The integrated pumps mean no more hunting down a separate piece. The vacuum magic is all in the lid!
- Vacuum lock indicator: Watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release button: When the coffee is calling your name, press the button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
- Airtight Silicone Seal: Stops air, moisture and other funk from seeping in.
- More than Coffee: Store cereal, nuts, cookies, candy, or whatever else could benefit from the banishment of air.
- Capacity: 0.7L
- Holds up to 300g (capacity dependent on roast and specific origin or blend).
- Made out of durable stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 11cm (diameter) x 12cm (height)
Cleaning & Care:
- Do not store ground substances, like ground coffee, flour, etc. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing contents inside.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
Two sizes available - also available in 1.2L (~500g storage)