Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed specifically to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker that produces espresso-style shots that are flavourful, versatile, and quick to drink. The magic of the Prismo is its pressure actuated valve that generates additional pressure and shoots out the brewed shot in a way that forms a creamy mouthfeel and bold flavour.Features:
- Create espresso-style shots with creamy mouthfeel.
- No-drip seal allows full-immersion brewing without having to worry about coffee draining prematurely mid-brew. No need to flip the AeroPress as with the ‘inversion method.’
- Pressure actuated valve is the secret weapon for “pulling a shot” with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
- Reusable 70-micron etched stainless steel filter stops sludge in its tracks. and eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Compatible with shot glasses: the valve aperture allows you to brew directly into sturdy shot glasses, rather than having to brew into a larger server first.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Made from Polypropylene, Silicone and Stainless Steel.
- Dimensions: 7cm wide x 2.5cm high.
1. Grind 18g of coffee at a fine setting.
2. Add 45g of hot water over ten seconds, then stir rapidly for twenty seconds.
3. Insert the plunger and press down quickly to pull the shot.
- 1 x Fellow Prismo.
- 1 x Reusable Stainless Steel Filter.