The Fellow Stagg Kettle is a beautiful and functional, stove-top ready, pour over gooseneck kettle from the team at Fellow.
The gooseneck precision spout is designed to enable you to pour water slowly and steadily with ease. This is the key to balanced pour-over coffee. A counterweight is situated in the handle that moves the centre of mass towards the back of your hand, adding additional control and comfort, even when the kettle is completely full.
A thermometer sits atop the kettle's lid and highlights the ideal coffee brewing temperature range of 90 to 96 degrees so you know when your water is ready to brew – no guessing required.
The stainless steel body can hold 1 Litre of water and features a stunning matte black finish. The thermometer is attached to the stainless steel lid by a BPA-free polypropylene holder. The kettle is compatible with gas, electric, and most induction stoves (induction top must be compatible with 304-grade stainless steel).
- Precision pouring via the gooseneck spout that enables a slow and steady pour for increased control and balanced pour-over brewing.
- Counterweighted ergonomic handle with a centre of mass at the back of your hand, pouring is comfortable and controlled, even when the kettle is full.
- Brew thermometer to track the exact temperature of your water that highlights the ideal brewing range of 90 to 95 degrees.
- Durable stainless steel body constructed to be compatible with gas, electric and almost all induction cooktops (known compatibility issues with Bosch and Samsung brand induction tops – induction tops must be compatible with 304-grade stainless steel).
- Compatible with gas, electric, and induction ranges
- Materials: Stainless Steel and BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Boiling Capacity: 1 Litre