The Hario ‘Mizudashi’ Cold Brew Pot is a simple and effective way to make delicious cold brew at home. Brewing coffee with cold water doesn’t allow the coffee grounds to oxidize by heat, resulting in a less acidic, smoother brew which is full of body and flavour. With its slim design and sturdy handle, the Mizudashi fits snugly into your refrigerator door and is easily removed when you’re ready to enjoy. The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is simple to use and durable made from high-quality heatproof borosilicate glass and BPA-Free Plastic.
To make up to a litre of cold brew, simply follow these steps:
1. Add approximately 80 grams of coarse ground coffee into the coffee filter.
2. Place the filter into the glass container.
3. Slowly and evenly, wet all of the ground coffee with cold water.
4. Continue to fill up the container with cold water (1,000ml).
5. Stir gently to ensure all of the grounds are saturated.
6. Place the lid on top of the container and store in the fridge for roughly 8-12 hours.
7. Remove the filter and enjoy your cold brew over ice, with milk, or diluted with water.
Dimensions: 138mm (W) x 94mm (D) x 294mm (H)