Make incredible filter coffee at home with the industry-leading Moccamaster! The thermal insulated carafe keeps your coffee hot without the risk of it stewing like hotplate versions.
The Moccamaster KBT model features a thermal jug and a manual-adjust brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the jug. The KBT brews a full 10-cups pot of coffee in six minutes. The thermal jug will keep the coffee hot for at least an hour.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands and have a limited 5-year warranty. The Moccamaster is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE), the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), and the European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC) to brew within industry recognised parameters.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket allows for blooming and arresting the brew.
- Simple to operate and brews a full jug in 5-6 minutes.
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty.
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by a precise pulse action.
- Cone shape brew-basket ensures ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma.
- Stainless steel 1.25-litre insulated thermal jug maintains coffee quality, taste and keeps the coffee hot for at least an hour.
- Made with durable aluminium housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics.
- Removable parts enable easy cleaning and ideal for long-term maintenance and easy replacement.
- Model: KBT
- Volume: 1.25 Liters / 10 Cups
- Power: 240V / 1400 Watts
- Uses filter #4 filter papers (100x included).
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard.
- Automatically switches off power to the element when the water reservoir is empty.
- Mixing lid for a homogeneous brew.
- Manual- adjust, drip-stop brew-basket.
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds.
- Dimensions: 41cm (h) x 33cm (w) x 17cm (d)
- Weight: 3.2 kg