The Porlex Hand Grinder is a portable, hard-wearing coffee grinder featuring ceramic burrs and a durable stainless steel body.
With its newly designed ceramic burr set, the Porlex II can grind beans easier, faster, and more evenly. This results in less fines, less boulders, and more even grounds which results in delicious coffee in your mouth!
Compared to the Porlex I, this grinder can produce roughly 1.3 times more coffee with the same number of rotations, has a redesigned adjustment nut, and now stands up without falling over.
- New and improved ceramic burr set
- Made of high-quality materials
- Grinds faster, easier, and more evenly than the original Porlex I
- Ceramic burrs do not absorb water, smells and will not rust
- Each click will make an approximately 37-micron change
- Slim, simple design is very portable and will fit in an AeroPress
- 20g approximate capacity
- Made in Porlex's Kirishima City, Kagoshima Factory in Japan
Instructions for Use:
- Adjust Burr to Appropriate Grind Setting eg. Pour-Over = 9-11 Clicks
- Weigh Coffee (~20g capacity)
- Remove Lid and Add Coffee
- Ensure Grinds Cup is Secure
- Attach Handle Until it Reaches the Base of the Shaft
- Hold the Grinder Body with One Hand and the Handle with the Other
- Rotate Clockwise
- There Will be Resistance Throughout Grinding
- Empty Grinds Cup Full of Fresh Ground Coffee into Desired Brew Method
- Make Delicious Coffee
- Enjoy Freshly Made Delicious Coffee
- Clean Grinder Regularly