The Puck Screen is a new innovation being used by professional and home baristas around the world. A Puck Screen is easy to use and helps prevent channeling and promote a more even and balanced extraction - meaning a better-tasting espresso in your cup! As an added bonus it also helps keep your espresso machine clean.
To use - simply prepare and tamp the coffee in your portafilter as normal, then place the puck screen on top of the coffee.
- Diameter: 58.5mm, 53.5mm & 51mm available
- Material: 316 stainless steel mesh
- Filtration mesh thickness: 1.7mm
- Filtration mesh size: 100μm (microns)
Sizing (select from drop-down menu)
- 58.5mm to suit most professional quality espresso machines
- 53.5mm suits Breville Barista Express machines, and others
- Wash thoroughly with water between uses
- Clean periodically by soaking in espresso machine cleaner/salts.
Please ensure you have selected the correct size from the drop-down menu before proceeding to check out. Thank you.