The Wilfa Classic is an easy to use automatic coffee brewer that embody an aesthetically-pleasing design, seamless operation and technical excellence. It delivers an incredible cup of filtered coffee and is ideal for cafés, offices and households.
Thanks to a high-quality heater, the coffee maker is able to heat the water at the required 92-96 degrees and maintains this temperature throughout the filtration. This is the biggest difference compared to the classic drippers that can not hold the temperature and the resulting coffee is then dim and faint. The Wilfa Classic coffee brewer delivers optimal extraction thanks to the correct water temperature, making it a full, balanced flavour and rich aroma.
The maximum quantity that is suitable for up to 8 cups After filtering in the glass carafe, the temperature of the coffee is kept for a further 40 minutes. Then the device automatically turns itself off.
The coffee maker has a useful 'drip-stop' feature that lets you stop filtering at any time and pour a cup of coffee.
- Simple one-touch control
- Powerful 1500W heater
- Brew water temperature of 92-96 degrees throughout the filtration
- Made of quality stainless steel
- Uses #4 'V' Style Filter Papers
- Special shower head for optimal watering of the coffee
- 1 Litre Capacity (or up to 8 cups)
- 5-minute brew time
- Glass carafe jug for ready coffee
- Hot plate to keep the coffee hot for 40 minutes (with auto shut off)
- Drip stop function gives you control of the brew time and drip-free moving of the brew basket.
- Recommended by the European Coffee Brewing Center.
- Manufactured in Norway
- Dimensions: 35.5cm (L) x 17cm (W) x: 33.2cm (H)
- Weight: 2.88kg
We recommend that you always use freshly ground quality coffee in a quantity of 60g per 1L.