- $5.00 Flat-rate shipping New Zealand Wide on all orders under $60.
- FREE Shipping New Zealand Wide on all orders over $60.
- $15.00 NZD Flat-rate shipping to Australia.
If you are from another country we would be happy to prepare a quote for shipping to your country. Please contact us for a quote.
TIPS FOR FAST, HASSLE-FREE DELIVERY:
- Provide a work, business or commercial address for faster delivery.
- A business or building name is needed if not a residential address.
- Provide your phone number so we or the courier can contact you easily.
- Provide authority for the courier to leave your parcel in a safe spot to prevent card-to-calls. (Instructions can be provided in the notes field.)
- Our courier is unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
HOW LONG UNTIL ITS DELIVERED?
We endeavour to ship daily, Monday - Friday and our orders are shipped the following business day. Our courier company delivers every day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Indicative delivery timeframes:
- Major centres: 1-2 business days.
- South Island and towns: 2-3 business days.
- Residential addresses can take an additional business day.
- Rural delivery add a further 2-3 business days.
All of our parcels are trackable and you will receive (check your spam folder) an automated email with a tracking number once the package is ready for distribution from our warehouse. We recommend keeping an eye on this tracking and contacting the courier company in the event of any delays.
But First Coffee will endeavour to assist in resolving any issues in the event that there is a hiccup. But First Coffee cannot be held responsible for issues outside of its control such as delays in delivery (we are unable to guarantee delivery by a set date), damage during freight or incorrect addresses. But First Coffee uses a third party courier company to ship and deliver orders on behalf of our customers. Additional costs incurred due to incorrect addresses, redirections or addresses lacking information will be on charged to the customer.
Damages and loss:
In the rear event that a parcel is lost or damaged, But First Coffee will work with the 3rd party Courier company and customer to resolve. Resolutions include but are not limited to replacement, repair or refund at But First Coffee's discretion. But First Coffee cannot take responsibility for damage or loss due to actions of the customer such as providing an incorrect address, authority to leave or other actions outside of But First Coffee's control.
Click here for our Returns and Refund Policy.
We currently offer shipping to Australia for a flat rate of $15 NZD. If you are from another country we would be happy to prepare a quote for shipping to your country. Please contact us for a quote.