The easy-to-read dial on the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer allows for quick and accurate measure of textured milk and other beverages. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher.
When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general-purpose cooking needs.
Available in two sizes::
- Short Thermometer: 5" (13cm).
- Long Thermometer: 7" (18cm).
Temperature range is -18 to 104C or 0 to 220F
How to use:
- Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip.
- Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem.
- Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher.
- Tip: Always position the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer on the pitcher before filling to ensure you have it seated at the correct height.
Do not leave the thermometer in a hot oven or microwave.
Wipe clean, do not submerge in water or put in a dishwasher.